We help digital marketers to manage product feed seamlessly and optimize budget continuously for digital channels such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, Criteo and RTB House.
At CRwizard, we want to change how marketers advertise their products. Our product vision is being the first fully capable product data management and optimization platform for digital channels. Currently, we’re managing and optimizing hundreds of millions of product data on a daily basis to create marketing value for our partners.
If you want to join early stage high growth tech start-up, we’d like to meet you. We’re looking for our future leaders, who have passion to create the future of digital ads.
Some of your responsibilities:
In a nutshell, product manager will be responsible for building product strategy, and leading product from ideation to its launch.
- Researching market & competition, making interviews with customers and potential customers, brainstorming with stakeholders to curate ideas
- Prioritizing product features
- Translating business requirements into applicable, and user-friendly tech solutions
- Creating mock-ups, making UX researches
- Managing entire product development cycle from design to its launch
- Working closely with development team
- Testing the product on a regular basis & reporting bugs
- Defining metrics and analyzing how product is performing
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous hands-on experience on leading cross-functional teams & project management
- Strong interest on digital marketing
- Great knowledge on statistics, data analysis
- Great knowledge on agile product development
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Self driven, entrepreneurial mindset
- Prior digital marketing, programming, design, entrepreneurship, intrapreneurship, product management experience is a plus
What we offer:
- KPI based stock option.
- Being one of the first business employees, and future business leaders of the company.